Saizen conditioner is not only rich in herbs that work against thinning and falling hair, but also rejuvenates, hydrates, and retains moisture in the scalp.
According to the test, one of the conditioner's ingredients, Niacinamide (a form of vitamin B) is...
- Reduced skin moisture evaporation by 24% in 4 weeks
- Fatty Acids and Ceramides in the stratum corneum of the skin increased by 64% and 34%.
- One of the causes of skin aging is the decline and decrease of fibroblasts, which reduces the production and activity of collagen. Niacinamide activities fibroblasts by 20% up and secretes collagen by 54% up.
- Originally a type of B vitamin used for people with skin diseases
- Heals sensitive skin
- Effective against wrinkles, dullness, and acne
And also, One of the ingredients of Sai Zen Conditioner, Squalane is …
- Prevents moisture loss and mourises for hair and scalp
- Tests have shown a 19% reduction in skin moisture evaporation
- Protect the hair and scalp from the heat of the dryer and strengthen the hair
- Shinier hair and prevent damage
- Test shows that skin turnover has been restored by 34%
- Fine wrinkles due to drying decreased by 51% after 28 days
Therefore, in addition to herbs that work on thinning hair, there are plenty of ingredients with rejuvenating and moisturizing effects.
So, even men with short hair are happy to use the conditioner, saying that it is more effective.
SAI ZEN's conditioner is silicone-free, so you don't have to worry about hair loss due to clogged pores, and it volumizes hair while rejuvenating the hair and scalp, moisturizing the scalp and hair.